Student Union Digital Screens
Registered Student Organizations and Departments may promote their upcoming event using the digital screens in the Student Union.
Please see the guidelines below prior to submitting your request.
How to advertise your event on the digital screens in the Student Union:
- Limit one slide per week per registered student organization or department
- Format:1280 x 720 (Landscape – Orientation)
- Save file as a JPEG (.jpg)
- Save the file with the name formatted as seen below –
name of event.jpg
- Send to email@example.com and include the name of your student organization/department, contact telephone number, and the date to start and the date to end the advertisement
- Submit file at least one week prior to the start date for the advertisement to start running on
the digital screens
- Slide duration: one week (Monday – Sunday)
- No commercial or alcohol related events may be advertised
Questions regarding advertising on the digital screens, please contact Jarod Maheney: 865-974-3455 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org