Thank you for considering Dunford Hall and/or the Panhellenic Building as a possible location for your upcoming event. To assist in the planning process, we have compiled a brief checklist for your consideration.
- Please consider individuals with disabilities when planning your event. There is no access via an elevator between first and second floors. However, Dunford Hall is accessible for individuals with disabilities.
- If Panhellenic accessibility is an issue, please reserve other accessible space on campus for your meeting or event.
- Please contact the Office of Disability Services to find out more about their services, including interpreters and an informative guide for event planning. For more information, please call 865-974-6087 (V/TTY) or visit ods.utk.edu.
ENTRANCES (AUTOMATIC ACTIVATION DOOR OPENERS)
Second floor: Enter via ramp near Volunteer Boulevard, between Dunford Hall and Hodges Library.
First floor: Cumberland Avenue entrance: Cumberland Avenue Access: walkway between College of Law and the Panhellenic Building or access from the 16th Street ramp.
Second floor: West entrances – access via ramp at the northern most entrance from 16th Street.
Please note: Restrooms are not handicapped accessible.
What type of set-up will you need for your event?
- Lecture Style (rows of chairs)
- I-Conference (one centered table with chairs around the outside)
- Round Tables
- Other: ____________________
Will you need audiovisual for your event? Reserve early for best selection; $15 late fee for requests made day of event.
- Data Projector
- Other (including amplified sound) : ________________________
*Dunford Hall set-ups are limited to I-Conference or Lecture style only.
FOOD AND/OR REFRESHMENTS
- ARAMARK Volunteer Catering has exclusive rights to provide full service catering for all receptions and meals, banquets, breaks (for conference, seminars, and workshops), etc.
- Groups are permitted to provide their own light refreshments/snacks. Event Services must be notified three (3) business days in advance.
- No outside catering permitted without written approval of the Director of ARAMARK Volunteer Catering three (3) business days in advance. Exceptions for ethnic meal functions must have written approval by the Director of ARAMARK Volunteer Dining at least three (3) business days prior to the event.
- For more information please contact Catering via phone at 865-974-2406, visit their website http://web.utk.edu/~utdining/, or in person at Morrill Hall (office located on second floor in cafeteria).
- Please utilize the Volunteer Hall Parking Garage for your guest’s parking needs, located on White Avenue between 16th and James Agee Streets.
- For more information, please contact Parking & Transit at 865-974-6031, or visit parking.utk.edu
LOADING/UNLOADING: Call Event Services at 865-974-3451